The Wright Way Ahead is an organisation founded in WA's South West and is committed to developing and fostering positive partnerships within and between workplaces and the community. We support organisations in investing in their people to build positive workforce's that will create operational readiness for all stakeholders.
• We use evidence-based and rigorous, scientific research methods to create and evaluate our work
• We are informed by the lived experience of people with mental health problems and those who care for them and draw on their perspectives in our work
• We are passionate and dedicated to innovation and achieving excellence in our work.
• We respect and embrace the diversity of all people irrespective of their health, ethnicity, culture, gender identity, age, religion, and sexuality
• We are passionate about what we do and look after our own well-being and each other as we work
• We positively promote professional and personal development and adhere to regulatory and legislative requirements with expertise and industry consultations.
The Wright Way Ahead prides itself in promoting the following:
Purpose - Have people happy about going to work
Vision - Bringing joy to the world of work
Values – Diversity and embracing difference
Collaboration- Working together
Enthusiasm - Excitement towards longevity in the workplace
Empowerment - Promoting awareness and success